Diversity Inclusion assists organisations to attract a diverse candidate pool.
We increase the number of diverse applicants through applying our Inclusion Analysis to:
- Role/Position descriptions
- Job advertisements
- Promotional materials
Inclusive Recruitment Workshop
Diversity Inclusion can also build employees' skills (e.g. human resources, recruitment officers, communications), to attract diverse applicants through the Inclusive Recruitment Workshop.
The workshop build participants' skills and understanding in:
- Bias within Australian culture, and potential biases at each stage of the recruitment process
- Language, content and recruitment practices that are inclusive
- Identifying non-inclusive language and content, and recruitment practices
- Ability to create inclusive communications e.g. writing an inclusive job advertisement
- Ability to promote inclusion at every stage of the recruitment process