Does your organisation capitalise on the benefits of diversity and inclusion?
Diversity Inclusion provides a range of services, to assist organisations to become more inclusive and thus capitalise on the benefits of diversity within their company.
We work with organisations to support culture change, help you develop the leaders in your business, and optimise your systems, processes and infrastructure to ensure you will achieve your goals for effective and sustainable change.
Diversity Inclusion also works with organisations to assist them to adopt future work practices, such as flexible working and activity-based work. These are key enablers of diversity and inclusion.
A diverse workforce is comprised of individuals from a wide range of backgrounds, and is thus a good representation of wider society. Organisations that foster a culture of inclusion are better able to attract and retain talent, and capitalise on their people’s diverse experiences, thoughts and ideas.
Our services are tailored to our clients’ needs, and include:
the diversity program
the foundations in diversity workshop
- Designed to get leaders on board and increase their understanding of the Business Case for Diversity, and Unconscious Bias in the workplace. Leadership support is critical to becoming more diverse and inclusive.
strategy development workshop series
- This 2-part workshop series engages a cross-section of employees to create the Diversity Strategy, and the Diversity Vision for your business. Employees’ skills and knowledge regarding diversity and inclusion are enhanced through this process, creating Champions for Diversity within your business.
Gap Analysis and Action Planning
- Comparing the existing culture with the long-term diversity Vision enables Diversity Inclusion to assist organisations to determine where best to place their resources, to deliver change.
- Inclusion baselining enables organisations to understand their current level of inclusion, and also provides a ‘line in the sand’, against which they can measure their progress towards their diversity vision. Inclusion baselining can be conducted through a number of methods, including:
- the inclusion baselining survey measure
- inclusion baselining focus group
The Fair Go 5
- This tool has been designed as a resource for leaders, managers and supervisors on how to work with and manage individuals from diverse backgrounds. The tool contains written content, videos, pictures and diagrams, and practical steps that managers can take to create an inclusive environment for their team.
D&I Communications Strategy and Action Plan
- The D&I Communications Strategy and Action Plan supports the D&I Strategy through keeping internal employees engaged with the change process, along with external stakeholders.
The Business Case for Diversity Workshop
- This workshop uses a number of methods to increase employees knowledge of the business and financial benefits of diversity, and builds their capability to share this understanding with their team and other employees.
The 10 Inclusive Leadership Behaviours Workshop
- These 10 inclusive leadership behaviours build managers practical skills on how to be inclusive in their day-to-day work.
Unconscious Bias Training
- Unconscious Bias can be a real inhibitor to achieving greater Diversity in organisations. It is also something that we all have. This workshop helps participants to understand why they have bias, how this can affect their everyday behaviours at work, and how they can manage these biases.
- Many of our workshops can be delivered with a ‘train-the-trainer’ focus, building employees’ knowledge and understanding on a chosen topic, in addition to enabling them with the skills and methods to deliver this information to other employees within the organisation.
The Inclusive Communications Workshop
- Everyday communications can indicate to both existing and prospective employees that they don’t ‘belong’ in an organisation. This workshop builds individuals' capabilities on how to identify biases in communication, and how to produce inclusive communications in their everyday work.
- D&I Thought Leadership
- Future Work Thought Leadership
The Diversity Experience Centre
- The Diversity Experience Centre provides a unique experience for employees to build their knowledge of diversity and inclusion, network with their colleagues, and generates meaningful conversations surrounding topics such as diversity in Australian society and workplaces.
Future work, Activity-Based Working and Flexible work
- With skills in the areas of project management, culture change, and buildings and facilities, Diversity Inclusion provides a holistic service to support organisations seeking to embrace new ways of working. We also provide support for managers through:
- Training and Development workshops designed to build managers confidence in managing flexible working teams
- Train-the-trainer options, designed to provide internals trainers and learning development specialists with the tools and knowledge to deliver our service in-house
- Guidelines for managers on how to manage a flexible team
- Flexible work infrastructure (policies, manager and employee guidelines)
Inclusive Sponsorship and Reciprocal Mentoring
- Diversity Inclusion can assist you to set-up sponsorship and reciprocal mentoring programmes within your organisation, to support inclusion, collaboration, and promote the development of key talent.
Inclusion Infrastructure Development
- Organisations require the right systems, policies and processes to support Diversity and Inclusion within their business. Diversity Inclusion can assist organisations to review their existing infrastructure, amend existing policies, and create new policies and procedures to support an inclusive culture within their business.
D&I Strategy Development
- We will work with and support your internal staff to develop a strategy to achieve greater diversity and inclusion within your business. There are a number of methods which can be used to generate this strategy; however, a strategy is essential for any business seeking to create sustainable change, and best-place their resources to support this change.
- Diversity Inclusion can deliver one-on-one and group coaching on how to manage inclusively, and be an inclusive team member, in their everyday work. For example, managing flexible work teams, managing people who are different to you, managing bias, and how to get the most out of your diverse team.